For the content available on this website, the grievance redressal mechanism will be separate for andar bahar real cash Channels and Non-andar bahar real cash Channels Content, as per their respective Self-Regulatory – Industry Bodies, namely NBSA (andar bahar real cash Broadcasters Standards Association) and BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council)
- Complaint Redressal Mechanism for andar bahar real cash Channels, of which live feed is also made available on this website.
- NBSA (andar bahar real cash Broadcasters Standards Association): The complaint redressal mechanism of andar bahar real cash Channels under NBSA Code and Guidelines contemplates a “two-tier” procedure for redressing grievances, whereby any person aggrieved by the content of any broadcast is required to first make a complaint to the concerned broadcaster as provided hereinafter; and if such complaint is not addressed or the complainant is not satisfied by the redress offered by the concerned broadcaster, the complainant may then prefer a complaint before NBSA.
- Any complaint made to the concerned broadcaster or to NBSA, as the case may be, in respect of or against any broadcast shall be in writing by giving full name, complete address, mobile/land line No. and email ID, and may be sent by post, courier or electronic mail as convenient.
- The complaint shall state the name and address of the broadcaster against which or against whom the complaint is preferred, the time of the broadcast alongwith the substance of the contents of the broadcast and/or the text of the broadcast complained of (if such text be available) and the details of the misconduct complained of and shall also include such other particulars as are relevant to the subject-matter of the complaint;
- The complaint shall state in what manner the broadcast violates or offends against the Code of Conduct and/or is otherwise objectionable and shall (in case of a complaint made to the NBSA) enclose a copy of the letter/ electronic mail sent by the complainant to the broadcaster drawing the attention of the broadcaster to the subject matter of the complaint stating the complainant’s grievances along with reasons therefor together with a copy of the reply, if any, received by the complainant thereto;
- A complaint shall be made to a broadcaster by a person aggrieved within a reasonable time not exceeding 7 (seven) days from the date of first broadcast. Provided that it shall be incumbent upon the broadcaster to respond to the complaint within 7 (seven) working days from the date of receipt thereof.
- A complaint may be made in English or Hindi in the form provided on the web site, which can be filed by using the Form provided below, in writing; and if any documents in support thereof are in the vernacular, true translations thereof in English or Hindi must be filed along with the complaint. Hard copy of the complaint and supporting documents are to be sent by any mode of recorded delivery.
- NBSA shall not entertain any complaint unless before filing the complaint with them, the complainant has made a complaint in writing to the concerned broadcaster as aforesaid; and the broadcaster has not responded or the complainant is not satisfied with or the complainant’s grievance is not redressed, by such response.
- A complaint shall be filed before NBSA within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of a response from the broadcaster, or, if the broadcaster does not respond, within 14 from the date when the aforesaid period provided for the broadcaster to respond expires. Provided that if a complaint is presented after the expiration of the period provided therefor, NBSA may, if it is satisfied that the complainant has acted diligently and that the delay in filing the complaint within the prescribed period has been caused for reasons not of the complainant’s making and/or for other sufficient cause, condone the delay and entertain a complaint. Provided that notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in NBSA’s Regulations (pls refer the links provided below), NBSA shall in writing inform any broadcaster to retain and preserve records of any broadcast that may be subject matter of a complaint, within 90 (ninety) days of first broadcast, failing which a broadcaster shall be under no obligation to retain or preserve such records.
- For more details on Self Regulation Guidelines and others aspects of complaint redressal mechanism, please access the below links:
- Details of the Grievance Redressal Officer for the programming content aired on andar bahar real cash Channels (namely, Times Now, ET Now, Mirror Now, Times Now World), of which simulcast live feed is also available on this web-site are as below. Any person can address his/her complaints to the following grievance officer:
Person: Ms. Kirtima Maravoor
Address: Bennett, Coleman & Company Ltd. (TV Division), Ground Floor, Trade House, Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
Phone: +91 - 22 - 24999944 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For NBSA Complaint Form
- Complaint Redressal Mechanism for Non-andar bahar real cash Channels, of which live feed is also made available on this website:
- BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council): A consumer/ viewer may send a written complaint as soon as possible and not later than a week of the telecast of the offending programme to the Content Auditor and/or Head, Standard & Practices (S&P) Department of the concerned Broadcaster/Television Channel, who shall be expected to carefully consider the complaint. The name, age, complete address along with the e-mail ID, if available, of the complainant must be given in clear handwriting or typed. An acknowledgment to the complaint shall be sent to the complainant within two days after the receipt of the complaint.
- The complainant must furnish all relevant particulars including the name of the Television Channel, the date and time of telecast of the offending content, the title of the programme, details about the alleged offence, etc. and also give reasons, as to why s/he feels that the particular programme was not in compliance with the Content Guidelines.
- If the Head of the S&P Department considers that there has been a violation of the Content Guidelines, s/he shall reply to the complainant within one week of the channel’s receipt of the complaint, indicating the breach of the Guidelines and informing whether the offending content has been modified or withdrawn. A copy of the reply, along with the complaint shall also be endorsed to BCCC Secretariat.
- If in the opinion of the Head of the S&P Department, that the complaint is, prima-facie, frivolous, vexatious or motivated/ biased etc., the Head of the S&P Department would be within her/his right to take no action on such complaint and reply in an appropriate manner to the complainant.
- Any person or a group of persons, may, either individually or jointly, file a complaint directly to BCCC against any programme broadcast on any of the TV Channels within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the first broadcast. The complainant may write to the Secretary, BCCC C/o. Indian Broadcasting Foundation, B-304, 3rd Floor, Ansal Plaza, Khelgaon Marg, New Delhi - 110 049.
- For more details on Self Regulation Guidelines and others aspects of complaint redressal pls access the below links:
- Details of the Grievance Redressal Officer for the programming content aired on Non-andar bahar real cash Channels (namely, Zoom, Movies Now, Romedy Now, MNX, MN+), of which simulcast live feed of Zoom channel is also available on this web-site, are as below. Any person can address his/her complaints to the following grievance officer:
Person: Mr. Priyank Daru
Address: Bennett, Coleman & Company Ltd. (TV Division), Ground Floor, Trade House, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
Phone: +91 - 22 - 24999944 Email: email@example.com
- For Complaint Form
- Complaint Redressal Mechanism for content other than live feeds of the TV Channels, made available on this website are as below.
Any user/viewer may send his/her complaint to the relevant grievance officer for the website content identified below at the email ids specified therein. The relevant grievance officer shall deal with the same appropriately by taking necessary action wherever required.
Any person can address his/her complaints in the manner given below:
- For news related content (except live tv) such as channel programming videos, news articles, sound recordings, stills, reviews etc made available on this website, you may write to the following grievance officer.
- For any non-news content (videos, text, articles, contest, ads. etc) made available on this website, you may write to the following grievance officer
- For any Web series and programs content, other than those specified above, made available on this website, you may write to the following grievance officer: